Unless otherwise specified, the HLSR Sites are for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information available on the HLSR Sites. Any use, duplication, or dissemination of the textural or visual content of this or any other document within the HLSR Sites is prohibited. Violations of these policies are subject to be pursued.
The following is a listing of United States trademarks used and/or owned by HLSR:
- Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo™
- Houston Livestock Show™
- "Bowlegged H"
- Go Tejano
The use of these marks of HLSR without the expressed written consent of HLSR is prohibited. Not all of the marks used by HLSR are listed. Additionally, HLSR may have (1) common law rights in marks that it has listed above as registered marks and/or (2) multiple federal trademark registrations for marks listed above as registered marks. Failure of a mark to appear above is not intended to mean, and shall not be construed to mean, that HLSR does not use such mark, that HLSR has abandoned such mark, that HLSR does not own such mark, or that HLSR will not protect and enforce its rights in such mark.
OPERATING POLICY AND DISCLAIMERS
Questions or comments concerning the HLSR Sites can be sent to:
Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo™
Managing Director, Communications
P.O. Box 20070
Houston, TX 77225
Although HLSR appreciates any questions or comments, HLSR cannot guarantee that it will respond to all questions or comments. To contact a member of the HLSR website team, email email@example.com.
The content of the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo is presented as is, and as such, HLSR is not responsible for inadvertent inaccuracies or deliberate damage to the information on this Internet Web presence by other parties and is not responsible for any computer viruses or other damage that may result from downloading any files from the HLSR Sites.
All features, content, specifications, products and prices of products and services described or depicted on this website are subject to change at any time without notice. Certain weights, measures and similar descriptions are approximate and are provided for convenience purposes only. We make all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products, including the applicable colors; however, the actual color you see will depend on your computer system and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display such colors. The inclusion of any products or services in this website at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time.
ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE ARE SUBJECT ONLY TO ANY APPLICABLE WARRANTIES OF THEIR RESPECTIVE MANUFACTURES, DISTRIBUTORS AND SUPPLIERS, IF ANY. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, HLSR HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES LISTED OR PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, HLSR HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR PRODUCT DEFECT OR FAILURE, CLAIMS THAT ARE DUE TO NORMAL WEAR, PRODUCT MISUSE, ABUSE, PRODUCT MODIFICATION, IMPROPER PRODUCT SELECTION, NON-COMPLIANCE WITH ANY CODES, OR MISAPPROPRIATION. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES TO THOSE DEFINED AS "CONSUMERS" IN THE MAGNUSON-MOSS WARRANTY-FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION IMPROVEMENTS ACT. THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS.
No other Internet presence may link to either HLSR Site without the expressed written permission of HLSR. HLSR will consider each request for permission on an individual basis, and will set terms of type of link, graphic representation of the link, and provide appropriate verbiage for the link.
The controlling interests of the HLSR Sites do not control, and are not responsible for, the content of third-party sites referenced or linked in the HLSR Sites, including but not limited to any changes or updates to such third party sites, or the opinions of users expressed on such Sites. HLSR is not responsible for any other form of transmission received from any referenced or linked site. HLSR is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by HLSR of the third party site.
SMS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- By texting to the RODEOHOUSTON short code, you consent to receive automated texts at the phone number from which you texted.
- We will not be liable for any delays in the receipt of any SMS messages as delivery is subject to effective transmission from your mobile service operator. SMS MESSAGE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, AND WE MAKE NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED.
- Data obtained from you in connection with this SMS service may include your cell phone number, your carrier’s name, and the date, time and content of your messages, as well as other information that you provide. We may use this information to contact you and to provide the services you request from us.
- By subscribing, you consent to receive messages from the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo. Up to eight (8) messages / month.
- By subscribing or otherwise using the service, you acknowledge and agree that we will have the right to change and/or terminate the service at any time, with or without cause and/or advance notice.
- To cancel your SMS subscriptions, text STOP to 70677 in reply to a text message you receive. You may receive a subsequent message confirming your opt-out request.
- For additional help, text HELP to 70677 in reply to a text message you receive.
- Message and Data Rates May Apply.
- Text RODEO to 70677 to receive messages from the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo (SMS Message).
- Text MMSRODEO to 70677 to receive messages from the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo (MMS Message).
- T-Mobile® is not liable for delayed or undelivered
- United States Participating Carriers Include AT&T, T-Mobile®, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, Boost, U.S. Cellular®, MetroPCS®, InterOp, Cellcom, C Spire Wireless, Cricket, Virgin Mobile and others.